is a state of mind, and at Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa stately
columns seem to guard you from every intrusion. You'll be perfectly comfortable
in our sparkling main pool, the island's only heated pool. Or escape to
one of our three private mini-pools for intimate moments alone together.
Soothe your senses in the swirling sensation of one of our four whirlpools
surrounded by classical statues. Or energize your spirits in the islands
only misting pool.
For the ultimate vacation within your vacation, you can escape for the
day or for a few hours to our majestic off-shore island, Sandals Cay. Romance
should always be an adventure, and it is, because an endless agenda of
land and water sports is included, such as scuba
diving. Indulge in the pleasures of the Caribbean's most luxurious,
extensive European spa.
The spa offers a variety of personal services and applications, from deep
sea mud baths to Swedish massages and reflexology.
Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa offers a remarkable range of
luxurious accommodations, from beachfront rooms and villas to suites.
With eight outstanding gourmet restaurants to choose from, Sandals offers
a world of culinary delights to be savored to the fullest, including French
cuisine at the Art-Nouveau inspired Baccarat. Good times are always on
tap at The Cricketers, our authentic English pub. And you're welcome to
strike up a brilliant conversation at The Crystal Lounge or our elegant
piano bar. Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort & Spa is for the most discerning
couples who wish to indulge in the best of the best.
Waterskiing is not offerred at this resort.
Royce Limo Airport Transfers in Nassau, Bahamas & 24-Hour Room Service
Purchase one of the three following suites
and receive Rolls Royce transfers & 24-Hour Room Service
Balmoral Villas Honeymoon Suite
Royal Bahamian Ocean View 1 Bedroom Suite
Royal Windsor Beachfront 1 Bedroom Suite
- 7 pools & 3 swim-up pool bars
- Voted Caribbean's Leading Resort
- 9 restaurants to choose from
- Intimate villa suites at the Royal Village
- 5 Star Diamond Award
- Butler Service Rooms with 24 hour Room Service in selected room categories
- Elaborate European Spa (Red Lane)
- Two massage Stations on our offshore island for an experience of
tranquility with mother nature
- Offshore island has a new Zen Garden with Stone walk ways leading
up to a water fountain
- Very elegant, all rooms can get continental breakfast in bed
- Nassau has gambling, shopping, many things to do
- Offshore Island with another pool, hot tub, restaurant, and beach
- More of a pool resort (beach is not large)
- Board walk and patio in front of the Manor block
- All rooms and suites have a refrigerator with bottled water and soda
- Small restaurant with only a few tables, located on the pier, for
Butler Service Suite Guests
SCUBA DIVING ADMINISTRATION FEES
Guests will be charged additional fees for scuba diving services at
Fees are as follows:
Resort Course Lesson: $70.00 USD per person
Night Dives: $70.00 USD per person
Scuba Certification Course: $350.00 USD per person
If a guest does both the resort course and the certification, the charge
is $350.00 USD per person. All guests who complete the resort course
will receive a certification good for a year at any resort. These
fees will be charged at the resort.
Bahamas departure tax is increasing from $15.00 to $20.00 effective
July 1, 2010. This
will apply regardless of when tickets were issued. The difference
in departure taxes will be collected at the airport directly from the clients.
June 17, 2010
ALL ABOVE OFFERS AND/OR PROMOTIONS CAN BE CHANGED OR WITHDRAWN
AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.